1. Complimenting her on something she assumes you won’t notice, like her new shade of nail polish or lipstick.
2. Writing out a note inside of a card instead of just scribbling your name on the bottom.
3. Telling her that a song, a movie, or a commercial reminded you of her.
4. Bringing home leftovers especially for her after you go out with your friends.
5. Sending her good morning texts.
6. Remembering her mom’s birthday.
7. Offering to do the dishes or set the table, even though it’s her turn.
8. Actually noticing when she gets a haircut.
9. And noticing when she puts her hair up in a new do that you’ve never seen before.
10. Asking her how her day was.
11. Putting on music you know she likes during car rides.
12. Giving her the passcode to your phone.
13. Saving ticket stubs from movies you’ve seen together.
14. Clearing out a drawer in your room, so she has a place to keep her stuff.